Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's ME Birthday!

Today is my 15th Birthday! At school, my great friends got me a beader for my hair [as a joke], $15 itunes card, a thing of pizza, and a giant poster with people's notes to me!!! It was a wonderful day for me. When I got home I was just expecting to stay at home alone, but Bret and Amy came to the rescue. They both took me out to dinner at Gecko Grill...yum. It was so much fun talking to them and then hearing their own conversations...it was so cute! Anyway, I had a great day. I'M FINALLY 15!!!

3 comments:

The Clawson's said...

Happity Birfday!!! I hope you saw my post for you and the rest of the grills! I'm glad you had a great day. That was so nice of Bret and Amy to take you to Gecko Grill. I'm SO jealous! Well, we will see you next weekend, and I'm so dang excited for you to come home with us! later dude!

Karen said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Amy said...

Going to dinner was a blast! I'm glad we could help you have a good day! Happy Birthday again!